The only investment immigration scheme in Canada
To complete the Quebec immigration investor program, the following requirements must be met:
- Net asset increases from at least CAD$1,600,000 to CAD$2,000,000 (Propose) obtained legally, excluding the amounts received by donations in less than 6 months before the date on which the application was filed.
- Have experience in the management of a legal farming, commercial or industrial business, or in a legal professional business where the staff, excluding the investor, occupies at least the equivalent of 2 full-time jobs, or for an international agency or a government or one of its departments or agencies;
- We define management experience as, for at least 2 years in the 5 years preceding the application for a selection certificate, of duties related to the planning, management and control of financial resources and of human or material resources under your authority; the experience does not include experience acquired in the context of an apprenticeship, training or specialization process attested to by a diploma.
- Permanent residence for you and your whole family
- The most affordable Canada immigration program
- You do not need to manage a business or conduct business or investment activity in Canada
- Once the application is granted, your children can enjoy free education in Canada
Choices of Investment
- Invest CAD 1.2 million in an immigration fund designated by the Canadian government, and the government guarantees that the entire principal will be returned after the expiration of the investment period for five years; or
- In the form of a loan, only a one-time payment of CAD 350,000 is used as the interest of the loan for 5 years, and this amount will not be refunded
Approximately 5 – 6 years