U.S. Investment Immigration EB-5 (Employment Based-Fifth) is one of the fastest programs to obtain permanent residency in the US. This immigration program was established in 1990, is the fifth priority occupational immigration method for overseas investment immigrant applicants, in order to attract overseas investment immigrants to the United States to invest and create employment opportunities. There are only around 10,000 quotas per year.
In November 2019, the USCIS increased the minimum investment from US$500,000 to US$900,000. In 2021, the district court ruled that the appointment of the signatory of the new regulations was illegal, which made the new law lose its legal effect, and EB-5 returned to the US$500,000 entry threshold.
Applicants need to fulfill the following requirements:
- Applicants must be 18 years old or above
- Must meet any of the following investment conditions:
- Invest USD 500,000 (approximately HKD 3.88 million) in the Target Employment Area (TEA) designated by the United States; or
- Invest 1 million US dollars (approximately 7.75 million Hong Kong dollars) in non-target employment areas, and its investment projects/ companies can provide Americans with 10 or more job opportunities
- Applicants need to prove that the source of their investment amount is legal and provide proof of the Sources of Fund
- After obtaining the entry visa, the applicant must arrive in the United States within half a year and apply for the green card
- Applicants, spouses and unmarried children under the age of 21 can obtain green cards at the same time, enjoy the same educational benefits as local residents, and can be employed, and can obtain U.S. citizenship 5 years after obtaining the green card
- Get U.S. Permanent Residence for you and your whole family
- Get the green card within 3 years
- 100% success rate
- No language, age, education and management experience requirements
- Applicants do not need to participate in the daily management of the investments
- After the application is granted, you can live anywhere in the U.S.
- After the application is granted, children can enjoy free fundamental education in the U.S.
- After the application is granted, the applicants can work any job in the U.S., or choose to do business or continue to study
Approximately 30 months for obtaining the green card