CMB Infrastructure Investment Group 84 Limited Partnership (“Group 84”) is seeking to raise up to $79.2 million of EB-5 funds to provide a loan to an affiliate of HILLWOOD DEVELOPMENT COMPANY (“HILLWOOD”), one of the top ten real estate developers in the United States, for the development and construction of the HILLWOOD DAYTONA custom logistics facility. The 5-story facility will provide a total of approximately 2.8 million square feet of logistics space. The Group 84 project is located in Florida.
The project is a Class-A logistics facility situated on 110.96 acres of land, located east of the intersection of Bellevue Avenue and S. Williamson Blvd. in Daytona Beach, Volusia County, Florida.
- Construction Start Time: The project broke ground in the fourth quarter of 2021 and is expected to be completed in the third quarter of 2023.
- Capital Stack
- Expected job creation from development and construction: 3,632；Target job creation：990
- Experienced: Approximately 70 I-526 or I-829 projects have been approved with a 100% approval rate.
- High success rate in immigration: The team has helped nearly 6,000 investor families successfully immigrate to the United States.
- Industry-leading approval and repayment records
|5,800+ EB-5 Investors|
|5,000+ I-526 Approved|
|2,000+ Investor Repaid|
|1,900+ I-829 Approved|